Time for new challanges

It been over a month since I have been to the gym now. No running, no exercise and weeks of drinking beer and eating pizza.

The fact that we have had a weekend in Rome and then a weekend in Vienna is just an excuse. I had genuinely lost the motivation to go to the gym.

But a few things have happened since then that seems to have helped my motivation again:
1. In spite of of no exercise, I have not put on weight and now weigh between 82.5 to 83 kgs ( as in my last post a month back)
2. I had intended to run a 10 K run, but did not do so. I have to at least get that done.
3. The stanchart Mumbai marathon is scheduled in Jan 2010, and I will be inMumbai then. I have just found out that a lot of my friends have been running and now have a motivation to compete ( there I said it)

Finally, I have realised that I was a much calmer person when I ran, as it automatically controlled my diet, drinking etc.. I seem to be sliding back into the habits I had in April 2009 and do not want to undo all the hard work of the past 2 months.


So from today, I start my training for the 21K run scheduled for 10th Jan2010 in Mumbai.

I'll have an daily update on my efforts etc etc..

Personal Insight : I think I am underprepared!!!
Prepartation time : 23 weeks


Ganpatti Bappa Morya!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga as a philosophy for life

butterfly effect

Yoga as a life philosophy or justifying my tattoo